Chairman of the Board, aigo Digital Technology Co., Ltd
Under the leadership of Feng Jun, aigo has successfully grown into a well-known national IT brand. Founded in 1993 in Zhongguancun of Beijing, aigo is a high-tech company producing digital cameras, MP3 players, digital voice recorders, mobile storage devices, video players and digital image products.
Feng graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering at Tsinghua University. He is also member of the China National Democratic Construction Association.
With more than 1,900 employees in China, aigo currently has eight wholly-owned subsidiaries, with annual revenue of more than RMB 2 billion.
Mr. Feng was selected as one of the ‘Top 10 New Technology Stars in China of 2002’, ‘Outstanding Youth with Technological Innovation of 2003’, ‘Top 10 Outstanding Entrepreneurs of 2005’, ‘Top 10 Outstanding Youths in Beijing of 2006’, and ‘Chinese Economic Figures of the Year 2006’ by CCTV. In 2008, Mr.Feng was invited as the first high-tech industry representative to join in the Olympic torch relay in Greece.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr