Vice Chairman, China Top Brand Strategy Promotion Committee
Mr. Ai Feng is one of the earliest advocates of the China Brand Strategy and an authoritative expert in brand theory. He now serves as the Vice Chairman of China Top Brand Strategy Promotion Committee and the President of Brand China Industry Union (BCIU).
Mr. Ai is referred to as an “academic journalist” by the media. He is a renowned economist, senior journalist, philosophy researcher, and social activist.. Mr. Ai has worked in the press and social economic research institutes for several decades. He is the author of many influential news reports, academic papers and publications. His work News Interview Methodology won the first “Wu Yuzhang Award”. He is also the winner of the first “Fan Changjian News Prize” and reputed as “National Leader in Work Quality”.
In addition, Mr. Ai has extensively studied and innovated theories for a number of areas including social economics, business management and philosophical theories. During his research, he has written numerous documents on industrialization of agriculture, capital operation, quality theory, brand stragety, construction and urbanization of small towns, all of which have drawn the attention of the society at all levels.
Mr. Ai worked at the Beijing Radio Station from 1961 to 1978. From 1978 to 1995, he worked as an editor at the business department at the People’s Daily. From 1996 to 1999, he was appointed as the chief-editor of the Economic Daily.
Mr. Ai was born in 1938. He obtained his degree from the School of Journalism and Communication, Renmin University of China in 1961; and was graduated from the Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in 1981.
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- Chinese top business leaders see innov
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- Free Trade with China will Boost JVs
- Business Leaders Deepen Sino-Singapore
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr