Chairman, Ai You Charity Foundation
Wang Bing earned a Bachelor of Economics from the Capital University of Economics and Business, then later completed an EMBA from China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
Wang founded DTC Investment Management in 2000 and Beijing Dingtian Investment Management Company in 2008, serving as Chairman for both companies. In 2004, Wang founded the AIYOU Foundation.
Ai You Foundation
In 2004, Wang co-founded Ai You Foundation and has since served as its Chairman. It is the first Chinese private charity foundation supervised and operated by entrepreneurs. The Ai You Tongxin Program is the largest program of its kind, helping infants with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) from underprivileged homes.
By the end of December 2012, Ai You Tongxin had given assistance to over 16,400 children with congenital heart disease, receiving significant attention from domestic and international media.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr