Chairman of the Board, Tentimes Group Co., Ltd.
After finishing university, Wang Ruoxiong worked as a director for the Qingdao City Economic Cooperation Bureau, and later as an Investment Director for the Shandong Peninsula Economic Development Company. Wang Ruoxiong left to found Tentimes Group in 1994.
Tentimes Group is one of the most influential real estate enterprises in Shandong today. With current assets over RMB 2.5 billion, Tentimes Group has developed into a competitive real estate company over the past two decades, foreseeing greatest future potential in China by committing itself to developing green housing projects.
Along with corporate responsibility, Wang’s motto of “reciprocating the benefits of trade to serve the country” has served as the core value of Tentimes Group. He contributed significant donations to support the 2008 Olympic Program in Qingdao, and has established a number of Hope Primary Schools in rural areas of Guizhou and Tibet.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr