Chairman, Vantone Holdings Co., Ltd.
FengLun graduated from China’s Northwest University with a degree in Economics and Management. He later went on to earn a master’s degree at the Party School of the Central Committee of CPC, and a Doctorate of Law from the China Academy of Social Sciences. From 1984, Feng worked in several government departments including the National Development and Reform Commission, later leaving to start his own business in 1991.
With a focus on the real estate, Vantone Holdings has two main business directions: direct investment and fund investment, involving real estate development, industrial real estate, and fund and asset management businesses.
Vantone has invested in and developed a number of high-profile property projects such as Beijing Vantone New World Plaza, Air China Plaza, and Beijing Vantone Center, as well as upscale residential developments in China.
Along with several other renowned entrepreneurs in China including CEC Members Liu Yonghao and Lu Zhiqiang, Feng was a key founder of China Minsheng Bank in 1996. The One Foundation, established by Jet Li in 2007, was founded by Feng and other CEC members, including Liu Chuanzhi, Jack Ma, Wang Shi and NiuGensheng.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr