Chairman, Metersbonwe Fashion & Accessories Co., Ltd.
Mr. Zhou set foot in the fashion industry in 1983. Today, his brand Meters/bonwe – established in 1994 – has become the leading casual wear brand in China.
The first Meters/bonwe store was opened in 1995. A decade later, Mr. Zhou established the Meters/bonwe Fashion and Accessories Museum, one of the largest of its kind in China. Meters/bonwe was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in August 2008. On the same day, ME&CITY, a new casual line, was introduced. Meters/bonwe also owns other casual brands, including ME&CITY KIDS, CH’IN and AMPM and is the parent company for banggo.com, an integrated platform for online shopping, fashion news and interactions. In 2010, net national retail for Meters/bonwe surpassed RMB 10 billion. Up until the first half of 2011, the brand has already opened 3,680 branches nationwide.
Through production outsourcing and the combination of direct sales and franchising, Mr. Zhou has created the ‘virtual management miracle’ in China’s fashion industry within 16 years. His company has realized the transition from ‘a factory without brand’ into ‘a brand without factory’.
Mr. Zhou received his EMBA degree from Zhejiang University.
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- Chinese top business leaders see innov
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- Free Trade with China will Boost JVs
- Business Leaders Deepen Sino-Singapore
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr