Chairman of the Board, Central China Real Estate Ltd.
Frank Wu graduated from Zhengzhou University in 1979, and proceeded to work in China’s early import/export businesses in the 1980’s. Wu traveled frequently to Hong Kong, and eventually decided to establish his own business as a real estate development company based out of Hong Kong.
Central China Real Estate
Wu established Central China Real Estate (CCRE) with an initial capital of RMB 8 million in 1992. CCRE has significant presence in central and western China, particularly in China’s most populous province of Henan. CCRE currently has over $3 billion in assets and two thousand employees. Apart from numerous properties, the company has funded several professional football clubs in China.
Wu is Vice-President of the China Real Estate Industry Association, and member of the 11th CPPCC Standing Committee.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr