Founding Managing Director, Northern Light Venture Capital (NLVC)
Deng Feng co-founded Northern Light Venture Capital (NLVC) in 2005. Prior to NLVC, Deng served as vice president of corporate strategy at Juniper Networks. He was previously a co-founder of NetScreen Technologies, which went public on NASDAQ and was later acquired by Juniper Networks in 2004 for US$4.2 billion. He has extensive technical and managerial experience in computer, communication and data networking industries. Feng holds BS and MS degrees in electrical engineering from Tsinghua University, a MS degree in computer engineering from the University of Southern California, and a MBA degree from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Northern Light Venture Capital
Northern Light Venture Capital is a leading China-focused venture capital firm targeting early growth stage opportunities. The NLVC team brings a strong investment track record and cross border expertise in entrepreneurship, engineering and operations. NLVC has emerged as a top venture capital firm along with the rapidly growing Chinese economy. To date, NLVC has backed more than 100 companies and manages approximately US$ 1.7 billion in committed capital. NLVC funds have attracted leading institutional investors from the United States, Europe and Asia, including sovereign funds, endowments and foundations.
Deng Feng serves on the Board of Directors of the Tsinghua University Foundation, and the member of Asia Council of the Wharton School. He also holds numerous U.S. patents in computer system architecture and IC design.
Feng is recipient of Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2002) and CRN Innovator of the Year (2003) awards.
- The China Entrepreneur Club: Ten Years
- 2016 China Entrepreneur Club Annual Ge
- innovation as key pillar of Sino-Europ
- Chinese business leaders to visit Germ
- Business leaders, officials eye new Si
- In Berlin to build bridges, not walls
- Chinese entrepreneurs voice confidence
- Jack Ma, Wang Jianlin Face Off at Shen
- At the Crossroads of Game Changers: 20
- CEC Elects Executive Board for 2015-20
- Ma Weihua on Australia
- Are You being Served？
- China-EU Business Breakfast Meeting
- Business luncheon with GE CEO Jeffery
- [Member Visit] Far East Holding Group
- CEC Luncheon with U.S. Ambassador Jon
- CEC Members Meet Gen. Colin Powell
- Dinner with the President and Senior E
- Dinner with Professor Stuart Hart, Aut
- Welcome Lunch for British Former Prime
- Dinner with Mr. John Chambers, the Pre
- Welcome Dinner for WEF Founder Prof. K
- Informal Business Lunch with Portugues
- [Member Visit] Eagle International Gr